Decision Maker at Pando Corp Private Limited
Views:157 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pando - Content Marketing Strategist (5-7 yrs)
Content Marketing Strategist
- You would be responsible to Plan and Execute Content Strategy & related Marketing Initiatives:
1. In alignment with Brand and Demand Generation goals.
2. Leveraging content marketing tools & platforms.
3. Driving Outbound & Inbound Outcomes in alignment with ABM Strategy.
1. Foundational Audience & Messaging Alignment collaborating with the Product Management team that includes.
2. Segmentation , account cohorts, industry and persona-based messaging & pitch in alignment with ABM Strategy.
3. Competitor Benchmarking to arrive at differentiated positioning for the product.
4. Plan & Execute the Content Creation Strategy in terms of:
- Broad Umbrella theme aligned to positioning.
- Messaging Pillars / sub-themes under the Umbrella theme.
- Content Assets & Artifacts to be created aligning with the Messaging Pillars / Sub-themes by owning & managing a content calendar.
- Align the content calendar to the buyer journey in terms of top/middle/ bottom of the funnel to enable content marketing plays in orchestrating the buying experience.
- Define & Align the Brand Guidelines in terms of visual imagery, tonality & consistency of user experience to content creation.
- Define core content assets & repurposed content assets across content types that includes blogs, videos, case studies, whitepapers, podcasts, E-books etc aligning with
- Inside Out Goals - Industry focus, Product Relevance etc.
- Outside In Goals - Industry trends, SEO alignment for Content Discovery etc.
- Curate content in-house or leverage outsourced partners / platforms to produce content.
- Plan & Execute the Content Distribution Strategy in terms of:
- Own & Manage Website Content to represent our positioning, umbrella theme and messaging pillars consistent with brand guidelines.
- Own & Manage all Social Media Channels [ LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram etc. ] in building a social media community, offering relevant content, enhancing customer & employer branding.
- Align with SEO goals in content discovery to drive Inbound Interest.
5. Plan & Execute short form vs long form videos across product value articulation, industry solution articulation, customer advocacy, standard product demos, culture & hiring etc. published through official Youtube Channel.
6. Liaise with Product Management teams in curating & augmenting value articulation of new features, capabilities aligned with the content strategy and its distribution across marketing channels.
7. Liaise with Sales & Business Development team in curating & augmenting value articulation with sales enablement content across L1 decks, collaterals & brochures, product demo videos and facilitating any account specific content needs.
8. Harmonize content marketing efforts and measure outcomes through a marketing automation platform ( say HubSpot) through both inbound & outbound led channels.
9. Leverage Content Marketing platforms and Automation tools in planning & executing short form & long form content strategy.
1. Someone with an understanding of Supply Chain & Logistics Domain to contextualize Value Articulation.
2. Ability to break down a complex idea into simple / easy to relate content nuggets for consumption.
3. Experience with Content Management & Marketing platforms ( say HubSpot).
4. Post Graduation in Management.
5. Min 5 years of experience in content marketing role.
- Also, are you the one who Takes complete Ownership & Go beyond the brief?
- Brings a Data Driven Approach with attention to details?
- Displays Empathy & be Collaborative in Approach?
- Communicate with Clarity?
- Always Willing to explore & learn?
- Is open to working in a fast paced, constantly changing environment?
- Challenges the Status Quo & brings new ways of working ?
All Yes ? Well, we are looking for you !
Sometimes we hold ourselves back when an opportunity presents itself . It's always good to take a shot and discover what's in store for you - Are you ready?
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.