HRBP at Palladium Group
Views:4386 Applications:367 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Palladium Group - Project Manager - Smart Cities & Urban Development Consulting (8-15 yrs)
Purpose of Position :
- Together with clients and the other Palladium team members, Manager frames the goals and deliverables for each client project, and has direct responsibility for crafting roles that provide growth and development opportunities for the more junior consultants in the team. Manager integrates findings across various internal and client working teams to ensure we achieve maximum client impact, and to ensure that the project is completed on time and on budget. They also develop Palladium's relationship within the broader client organization while building up their business development skills.
- The current role requires managing consulting assignments with the City Municipal Corporations / State Government / related Departments as clients focusing on Smart Cities and Urban Development Projects. It involves interfacing & engaging with Government, Industry & Community stakeholders, while managing the engagement through its lifecycle from project identification to execution support.
- The scope of work of the projects to be managed include developing city strategy, assessing socio-economic development needs, identifying relevant high impact projects, building project plans / reports, engaging with / on-barding technical consultants and implementing agencies, and monitoring / tracking & performance management of the projects.
The primary responsibilities of the Manager are to:
- Take leadership/project management responsibility on city development / smart city project
- Develop expertise in a particular industries / domains
- Partner with client and Palladium leadership to scope the project, its duration and high level work plan
- Demonstrate expertise in customizing service offerings to prospect clients
- Establish and manage relationships with client leadership and executives
- Oversee project delivery and make all day-to-day decisions and communicate with relationship manager in a timely fashion about any critical issues
- Engage in intensive discussions with Government officials and industry stakeholders to identify issues and build strategic & implementation plans
- Staff the project and assign roles and responsibilities to deliver required results
- Coordinate with internal and external experts from functional and industry domains to provide inputs on / co-build deliverables
- Ensure the project is delivered on-time and at margin targets
- Manage scope creep and execute change orders when needed
- Ensure coordination/alignment of deliverables to maximize value
- Customize the delivery approach/best practices to meet client needs
- Ensure effective capture of project intellectual property and lessons learned
- Own the team's professional development by identifying opportunities for growth
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.