Paid Media Manager - D2C Audio/Mobile Accessories Brand - IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI (5-10 yrs)
Are you looking forward to work with one of the fastest growing mobile accessories brand. Read on to know more.
Our client is a leading brand of quality electronics, specializing in a variety of audio products. They design and manufacture innovative and unique accessories that provide their consumers with premium audio and supreme comfort at very reasonable prices. Their products feature excellent compatibility and battery life, apart from magnificent acoustics, that can be used for music, calling, gaming as well as work-outs.
The brand is led by young industry professionals with terrific technical, technological and design expertise. Their products are available through their website as well as various leading ecommerce sites, with a great customer service team to look at after-sales needs. They are also part of an e-waste recycling initiative working towards reducing the environmental impact of their electronic goods.
As a Paid Media Manager, you will lead and support the implementation of our paid marketing strategies.
What you will do:
- Examining correlations between prospecting activities, revenue, and budget
- Measuring and optimizing our paid marketing using specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and HubSpot landing page sources reports
- Working in a team to drive campaign strategy & development
- Identifying growth opportunities and driving revenue
- Identifying the target audience for a particular media campaign and deciding how best to communicate to that audience
- Optimizing plans and budget according to the best media mix
- Creating and executing paid media campaigns across our channels of records
- Analyzing, Recording, and Troubleshooting performance data in excel
What you need to have:
Mandatory - An engineering or a math based degree
Desirable - Tier 1 Institute
- Google Adwords, Social Ads & Analytics Technical Expertise
- Thorough understanding of SEM Google Adwords, Social Ads, Google Analytics
- Expert in managing paid search campaigns
- Should be great at Math, data & logical reasoning, knowledge of Analytics
- Should have experience in Media buying, SEO, SEM, Ecommerce Marketing, Paid marketing on social & digital platforms