Recruitment Manager at SV Talent Partners
Views:351 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Paid Marketing/Performance Marketing Role - Online/eCommerce (6-10 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Consistently works and drives team members towards on-going campaign optimizations to achieve ROI targets while keeping in eye on growth volumes, which are set in discussion with Head of Growth.
2. Gathers and estimates monthly spend and new group acquisition volumes in discussion with team members, 3rd party advertising partners and internal campaigns or offers.
3. Constantly identifies new acquisition sources and runs controlled experiments to drive new user acquisition.
4. Consistently applies data driven insights to identify business growth challenges. Hands on in setting up of new experiments and find new growth solutions. Measures and showcases ROI for such experiments. Double down on successful experiments and learn through failed experiments.
5. Consistently uses data from past creatives to find new creative insights to drive new creative conceptualization, new campaign ideation, a new offer, a new landing page or a new consumer journey.
6. Regularly looks into the details of campaigns for timely bid or budget adjustments. Also, drives the team members to make similar optimizations in achieving their campaign objectives.
7. Leads the discussions and negotiations with new partners, affiliates, traffic sources and identifies deals for growth and makes such sources successful.
8. Consistently keeps in charge of KPIs being measured and does their analysis to show the business impact by carefully including minute things in their analysis like : Seasonality, Overlaps in campaigns, Internal and External events etc.
9. Shows a positive revenue impact through the detailed analysis.