Page Group - Recruitment Consultant - B2B Sales - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-6 yrs)
Industry - Recruitment / Staffing
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - B2B sales; Business Development; Recruitment; Client Servicing
Job Type - Permanent
Description - We are specialist recruiters. All our consultants are experts in their industry and only recruit into their specific market, giving our customers the best insight and widest reach during their recruitment process.
The role of a PageGroup recruitment consultant revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue while engaging with clients, candidates and your PageGroup colleagues.
Client Details :
Page Group is one of the world's leading specialist recruitment consultancies with a reputation for exceptional delivery, account management and customer service. Operating in 167 offices across 37 countries worldwide, we have over 35+ years experience in providing tailored professional recruitment solutions for international and local companies. We are a FTSE 250 PLC with revenues in excess of GBP 1bn.
Michael Page is a flagship brand of Page Group and are market leaders in the Mid-Senior level recruitment. Michael Page International has been present in the APAC region for over 25 years and is experiencing strong growth.
Job Description :
As a Consultant-B2B Sales, you will:
1. Manage a spectrum of clients in Fortune-500, Large & Small Enterprises and SMBs
2. Define your own strategy of development in line with the global strategy
3. Acquire and develop your own portfolio of clients and candidates through networking and commercial actions
4. Select and present the most suitable candidates to the clients - Advise both clients and candidates during the assignment
5. Partner with senior stakeholders within Client organizations in determining and anticipating their human capital requirements
6. Become a reference in your market while having ambitious business development objectives
1. You are degree qualified from a top tier University and possess an MBA degree from a top tier institution
2. You have 2-5 years of experience and have demonstrated a strong flair for client facing roles
3. You have a solid track record of success in your career and an ability to influence and effectively communicate at every level of an organization
4. You are proactive, ambitious, and entrepreneurial and thrive in a meritocratic environment
Job Offer :
An opportunity to organically grow and lead an entire patch of clients in West India.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Udit Bhojani on +91 (0) 22 4236 3318.
Contact - Udit Bhojani - +91 (0) 22 4236 3318
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.