Deputy General Manager at Pactap
Views:739 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:173
Pactap - General Manager - Business Growth & Operations - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (8-15 yrs)
General Manager - Business Growth & Operations
- The GM - Business Planning & Operations will directly work with the CEO of the organization and will be primarily responsible for Leading & Managing the Day-to-Day Business & Supply Chain operations along with the CEO for the organization including the nuances and conflicts that comes with it.
- The applicant would be responsible for developing the strategic plans and their effective on ground execution while ensuring processes & systems, SLA's are deployed at every step.
- The applicant is also expected to make sure the people are productive across functions, bands & levels.
- This role demands an effective level of implementation of the business strategies, objectives and strategic Projects.
Required Skills :
- Post Graduate from Tier 1 business school Technologically Savvy and inclined towards process automation.
- An out of the box thinker to challenge assumptions.
- Must have excellent business & data analytics skills.
- High energy, result oriented with the ability to work with deadlines
- Must be a proactive problem solver and a critical thinker
Job Responsibilities :
- Project Management, Business Operations Management, P&L Management, Process Engineering & Excellence , Business & Data Analytics, Supply Chain Operations & People Management.
- Developing, driving & implementing cross functional projects and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy and goals.
- Business Process Automation.
- Framing of analytical models to address current business challenges.
- Prepare and lead the annual business plan of the company and assist the senior management in monthly planning and performance reviews.