Manager - Accounts & Finance at Oyster Learning Private Limited
Views:2576 Applications:590 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
OysterConnect.com - Associate Manager - Operations & Delivery (1-3 yrs)
Desired Experience : MBA/Graduate from a Premier Institution with 1 - 3 years of experience
About the Company :
OysterConnect.com is a fast growing Company in a unique business space. OysterConnect.com has built India's largest network of students from top-notch Business Schools. This unique network is leveraged by OysterConnect.com to complete tasks outsourced to it by companies. All such tasks are Project Managed by the team at OysterConnect.com. The students work from anywhere at any time to achieve these tasks. They get paid on achievement of these tasks. This efficient crowdsourced system helps companies to achieve product transactions, product listings, hiring, training of business partners. Our customers include TripAdvisor, Shiksha, Nestle, Microsoft, Google, GSK & Quikr.
Culture at OysterConnect.com :
We are particularly proud of our culture. OysterConnect.com provides the culture of a startup along with the structure of an established company. Employees have easy access to Senior Management and participate in decision making. There is complete transparency relating to processes and decisions related to growth etc. At the same time there are clear cut HR policies for leave, compensation, structured and regular performance reviews and most importantly respect for work-life balance - for e.g people are expected to complete their work within 8 hours and not spend unnecessary time in office.
Job Description :
An Associate Manager - Operations & Delivery is part of the Project Management team at OysterConnect.com. An Associate Manager - Operations & Delivery onboard Projects onto the OysterConnect.com platform.
Following will be the key responsibilities of an Associate Manager - Operations & Delivery :
Project Listing & Portal Management :
- Use OysterConnect.com's interface to post project details, acquire students, invite applications, select students, release certificates and to raise stipend requests. Create and implement processes to improve operational efficiency.
Student Management :
- Acquire and select interested students to work on the assigned projects. Create comprehensive training programs to ensure that students are Project ready.
Customer Engagement & Account Growth :
- Engage with Customers (Senior Managers in companies like TripAdvisor, Shiksha.com, GSK, Microsoft, Nestle, Yatra.com & Quikr) to iron out project-level operational issues
- Responsible for maximizing the efficiency of the assigned accounts by ensuring systems and processes. Responsible for ensuring repeat business from customers.
Inter-Departmental Engagement :
- Engage with Top Management & Sr. Manager - Operations to implement ideas to improve operational efficiency
- Recommend simple features/functionalities to the Tech team in order to improve user experience and efficiency on OysterConnect.com
- Engage with Commercial team to ensure timely raising of invoices for the assigned accounts
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Excellent Target Orientation
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Email Writing & Content Making Skills
- Outstanding Process Orientation
- Outstanding Ownership
- Excellent MS Excel Skills
- Ability to communicate in a simple and precise manner
- Ability to negotiate and convince in a logical manner
- Ability to Mentor and solve problems
- Willingness to use technology effectively to improve efficiency
- Ability to step up and take charge as and when required
Reward and Recognition :
- Compensation for this role is best in class. It is easily at the 80th percentile of similar roles.
- Most employees in this role get promoted within a year of joining.
- It provides an opportunity to engage with the Senior Management Team at OysterConnect.com on a daily basis
- Above all, it is an opportunity to be a part of a unique and growing business model