Director - Talent Acquisition - OYO - NREB at OYO
Views:6044 Applications:800 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
OYO Rooms - Territory Head - Partnerships - Student Housing (4-8 yrs)
About OYO Student Housing:
Student Housing is a new product of OYO LIFE. Strategic move into the HOSTEL supply market to provide modern, functional, cozy and hassle-free move-ins to the college students so that they can concentrate upon things that really matter, while we take care of their accommodation. Its a 30+ billion-dollar market in India and OYO wants to exploit the learning in the hotel segment to be a market leader in the student housing segment.
These inventories (Hostels) are owned/leased, furnished and managed by OYO with our core promises like room hygiene, wifi, food, AC and most importantly safety (biometrics for students, CCTV, 24-7 security guards). These accommodations also come up with additional amenities like laundry, gym, transport, recreational activities etc.
How are we solving the challenges for all?
- College Management: Colleges to focus on building best education curriculum, leaving student accommodation and the operations to most trusted and experienced hospitality partner OYO.
- Parents: Safety of children, hassle free accommodation search at the lowest price.
- Students: Excellent stay that comes with core services like Food (breakfast, lunch and dinner), canteen, housekeeping, laundry, doctor on call, 24-7 security guards, warden, wifi etc
What will you be required to do ?
- Take responsibility for leading the partnerships team and delivering revenue KPIs
- Chart out and drive the product roadmap for Student Housing with key institutions and universities
- Drive all aspects of partner relationship including senior level connect, product offering and solution development
- Manage partner pipeline as per aligned frameworks and grow the channel to 10X in 6 months
- Manage all relationship interlocks - executive, product, delivery
- Collaborate with internal supply, revenue, operations and other relevant teams to ensure delivery
- Create and implement partnerships playbook
What should your profile be?
- Strong analytical skills and 1st principle thinking
- Structured problem solving ability
- Strong negotiation and indirect/ cross-functional stakeholder management skills - Good balance of big picture + implementation rigor
- Experience in sales and project management
- Minimum 3 years experience in B2B partnerships / sales.