OYO Rooms - Specialist - Talent Acquisition (2-5 yrs)
OYO Rooms - Talent Acquisition Specialist
Opening its doors in 2013, OYO is today the leading technology and revenue growth platform for 100K+ small hotels and homeowners across 800 cities in 80 countries, including India, US, UK, Europe, Southeast Asia and Middle East. With cutting-edge technology and top industry leaders who love taking risks, we are investing in cloud kitchens, co-living, co-workspaces, student housing, extended stay residences, and grand hotel projects. If you are ambitious about technology & growth and seek a buzzing young work culture, OYO is the place for you!
We @ OYO are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team. You will be involved in the Talent Acquisition strategy, execution and end-to-end recruitment for positions aligned to you. This is a great opportunity to be part of the team which is focusing on building for the future with an agile approach to Talent Acquisition.
Your Impact :
1. Combine your technical knowledge and recruiting expertise to find talent.
2. Identify, Develop, implement and execute recruiting programs, sourcing channels and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates.
3. Leverage advanced sourcing strategies and use networking approaches to find, attract and engage top talent.
4. Develop candidate talent pipelines through sourcing channels, recruitment campaigns, internet searches, networking groups, social media, database search, and referrals.
5. Build strong relationships with candidates and guide them through the candidate journey right from first level of discussion to final negotiations and on boarding, creating exceptional experience for them along way.
6. Bring insights on the talent market and best practices to the TA and Business leadership teams.
7. Provide and maintain accurate data and prepare MI Reports as needed.
8. Maintain data cleanliness on all systems to enable clean and accurate reports.
9. Support hiring managers and interviewers through the hiring process, facilitate debriefs and enable fair and structured decision making.
1. Strong experience of end-to-end talent acquisition activities in Sales hiring will be added advantage.
2. Strong Interpersonal and communication skills, stakeholder management, relationship building and collaboration.
3. Experience of using traditional and non-traditional sourcing tools/methods.
4. Ability and aptitude to be a change agent.
5. Showcase the ability to think outside the box and be innovative.