Senior Manager - HR at OYO Rooms
Views:1866 Applications:336 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
OYO Rooms - Senior Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis (6-8 yrs)
Who we are?
Launched in 2013, OYO is India's largest branded network of hotels. Its network currently spans over 200 Indian cities including all major metros, regional commercial hubs, leisure destinations, and key pilgrimage towns. The company's vision is to become the most preferred and trusted hotel brand in the world.
OYO was founded by Ritesh Agarwal, the first resident Asian to be accepted to the Thiel Fellowship (started by Paypal founder Peter Thiel). He recently featured in the Forbes 30 under 30 lists in the global, Indian and Asian edition under the Consumer Tech category. OYO is backed by the world's leading investors including the Softbank Group, Light speed Venture Partners India, Sequoia Capital and Green oaks Capital. In August 2015, it was identified as among the - 50 next start-up unicorns- by New York Times. It has also received acclaim and accolades such as Startup of the Year Express IT Award, Quest Experience Award for Best Use of Social Media for CX Improvement, NDTV Dream Chaser of the Year, Lufthansa ET Now Runway to Success Award, TIE Lumis Business Excellence Award and India International Travel Mart Award. Ritesh received the Business World Young Entrepreneur Award in 2015. He recently featured in the Forbes 30 under 30 lists (Global, India, Asia) under the Consumer Tech category.
Experience : 6+ years
Job Description :
Role : Financial Planning and Analysis
Key Responsibilities :
- Accurate and timely preparation of monthly and weekly financial reviews
- Various dashboard for business heads
- Planning and forecasting on a regular basis
- Analysis for Revenue and cost lines
- Collaborating with business and suggesting cost efficiency measures
- Preparing AOP, rolling forecasts, comparing actual performances with targets
- Variance analysis
- Ad-hoc requirements
CROSS FUNCTIONAL EXECUTIONS :
- Work closely with Senior Management across departments from each business line to develop, implement and maintain an effective planning and analysis capability that will measure and guide the company's performance.
- Influence key stakeholders across the organization to deliver the P&L