Senior Manager - HR at OYO Rooms
Views:1469 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
OYO Rooms - Senior Manager - Financial Operations - CA (7-9 yrs)
Who we are?
Launched in 2013, OYO is India's largest branded network of hotels. Its network currently spans over 200 Indian cities including all major metros, regional commercial hubs, leisure destinations, and key pilgrimage towns. The company's vision is to become the most preferred and trusted hotel brand in the world. OYO was founded by Ritesh Agarwal, the first resident Asian to be accepted to the Thiel Fellowship (started by Paypal founder Peter Thiel). He recently featured in the Forbes 30 under 30 lists in the global, Indian and Asian edition under the Consumer Tech category. OYO is backed by the world's leading investors including the Softbank Group, Light speed Venture Partners India, Sequoia Capital and Green oaks Capital. In August 2015, it was identified as among the - 50 next start-up unicorns- by New York Times.
It has also received acclaim and accolades such as Startup of the Year Express IT Award, Quest Experience Award for Best Use of Social Media for CX Improvement, NDTV Dream Chaser of the Year, Lufthansa ET Now Runway to Success Award, TIE Lumis Business Excellence Award and India International Travel Mart Award. Ritesh received the Business World Young Entrepreneur Award in 2015. He recently featured in the Forbes 30 under 30 lists (Global, India, Asia) under the Consumer Tech category.
- Working closely with business to design operating control framework
- Reviewing all the business transaction to analyse any risk associated
- Validation of Agreement with approved Deal and ensuring all tech and tax related compliance at the time of CRS ID creation
- Drive automation of manual work of FinOps process
- Working closely with group control team to define policies
- Timely and accurate closure of business P&L
- Timely and correct payout of kitchen vendors
CROSS FUNCTIONAL EXECUTIONS
- Work closely with Senior Management across departments from each business line
- Influence key stakeholders across the organization to drive the agenda
- CA with 6-7 years experience
- High levels of initiative with ability to deal with multiple projects simultaneously with conflicting priorities
- Strong numerical ability coupled with sound reasoning and logical deduction skills
- Strong excel skills
- This position requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust and interact with all levels of personnel.
- Multitask oriented, organized, set priorities and meet deadlines and take pride in one's work.
- Has supervisory responsibilities on special projects concerning Finance Operations