Manager Talent Acquisition at OYO
Views:3971 Applications:521 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
OYO Rooms - Senior Manager/Director - Product Marketing (6-10 yrs)
Founded in 2013, OYO is the fastest-growing hotel business in the world. We are now in more than 800 cities across 24 countries. Today, OYO is South Asia's largest, China's 2nd largest and the world's 2nd largest chain of leased and franchised hotels, homes and living spaces! Valued at over $5 Billion, OYO has brought a paradigm shift in the hospitality industry. Pioneering and revolutionizing a fragmented space, we have enabled standardization of services, amenities and in-room experience. Through using our proprietary technology (all developed in-house), OYO has delivered predictable, affordable and quality accommodation to millions of travelers in Asia and is expanding globally! If you like getting things done, OYO is the place for you. We are always looking for people who want to make a difference with their work. At OYO, you will be surrounded by motivated, skilled and fun-loving people who will value and support your out-of-the-box ideas. An innovative bunch of technology enthusiasts, here at OYO we stay motivated to keep changing the way people stay away from home - one experience at a time.
Job Name: Director, Product Marketing
Reports to: Direct Demand Head
Location: Gurgaon, India
The primary responsibility of product marketing manager is to deliver targets of product conversions across consumer products - App and Web. She or He will work across the customer lifecycle starting from new user experience on product, repeat user experience, optimizing micro-funnel conversions, drive feature adoption and drive growth through consumer products
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, data sciences, marketing, legal, and business development teams to build, release, and promote new features. Get alignment from cross-functional team members and executives for driving the roadmap
- Build and execute a roadmap for optimizing product-level conversions, develop go to market strategy for new products, develop scale and adoption plan of existing product in new markets
- Define product metrics, objectives, and key results to prioritize, and measure the success of the product initiatives. Plan and prioritize projects, and ultimately deliver on your vision.
- Understand user needs and the market by working both independently and reciprocally with across functions.
- Hearing consumers voice by meeting them in person, on call, going through reviews and feedbacks and incorporate the customer expectations into the product roadmap.
- Drive innovation and growth through constant experiments, A/B testing across multiple platforms.
- Work closely with leadership in certain critical projects beyond product and marketing which are important for OYO's growth in a new market
- Masters Degree in business or equivalent. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Basic Sciences.
- 6-8+ years of hands on experience in product manager, product marketing manager, growth marketing roles
- Strong Data Analytics and Data driven thinking.
- Fantastic problem-solving abilities, analytical horsepower, attention to detail, familiarity with modern UX/UI patterns and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get things done
- An engineering / technical background that will allow you to reason about product trade-offs and make good choices without significant input from engineers.
- Passionate about joining a small team and building a company.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to foster strategic partnerships
- Ability to foresee and plan for contingencies. Proactive in Approach.
- High energy and Hustle
- Hunger to outperform coupled with a hands-on attitude.
- Ability to execute in an intense fast-paced, and highly iterative environment;
- Efficient Stakeholder Engagement and ability to Influence for driving key business outcomes.
- High on Initiative and Experimentation.