Talent Acquisition - Assistant Manager at OYO
Views:1756 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
OYO Rooms - Senior Manager - Customer Support Excellence (5-8 yrs)
The UK Customer Support team works to improve the experience of OYO's UK guests by providing great customer support across multiple channels. Our aim is twofold: to respond and resolve customer queries, requests and complaints as quickly and efficiently as possible; and to learn from what our customers tell us, building insights to drive operational improvement and enhance the overall experience of our guests in the UK.
About the role
- Overseeing the execution and delivery of multi-channel UK Customer Support across multiple teams/stakeholders in India.
- Managing a team of programme managers and associates, driving projects to improve customer experience, operational efficiency and enhance capability.
- Engaging and collaborating with multiple stakeholder teams - Finance, Technology, Call Center Operations, ground operations, etc.
- Building business use cases and the practical application of technology in order to enhance efficiency and improve customer experience.
- This is a UK-specific role, based in Gurgaon, critical to the delivery of all Customer Support operations for the UK market.
- Data-driven, with a strong ability to build insights from diverse data sets and reports.
- Ability to collaborate with, and influence, both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrable track-record of managing teams, driving projects to success, improving internal processes with a strong customer bias.
- Forward-thinking, with a strategic mindset and a bias for action, as well as an eye for the tactical detail.
- Quick learner with well-founded leadership skills, comfortable multi-tasking as well as delegating.
- Willingness to build a deep understanding of the UK consumer and their needs, with a strong desire to provide high levels of customer satisfaction against those needs.
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic, fast-moving environment.