National Talent Acquisition Lead - Micro Market at OYO Rooms
Views:1069 Applications:224 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
OYO Rooms - Senior HR Business Partner (10-12 yrs)
An individual collaborator role working in close collaboration with business and HR heads to ensure delivery of an efficient people mandate augmenting employee experience and business productivity.
Role and Responsibilities
- Strategic partner - Participates in the development of the department's plans and programs as a strategic partner, but particularly from the perspective of the impact on people.
- Partners with business leaders, to enhance the employee experience for all phases of the employment lifecycle (attracting, developing, retaining) within the organization.
- Change Management - In partnership with the HR Leadership; implements effective people strategies for the business that enable the organization to thrive through periods of change and provides group and one-on-one coaching with leaders, managers and employees at the site to support leadership development, business decision-making, human resources management, problem solving and performance management.
- Talent Management - Enable Career Development, Succession Planning, Performance Management - effective management of High Potential employees as well as laggards, Employee Engagement and organizational change processes, HR Specialists and HR Head to maintain a high performance culture.
- Initiates, delivers and communicates companywide and business-specific programs and initiatives, as appropriate, via partnership with HR leadership, and partners with the HR Shared Services team to ensure the region/business groups receive the necessary services, support and communications from centralized HR functions.
- Upskilling of leadership bench strength - Coaches business managers on employee relations best practices in both individual and collective change processes in order to protect the company and the employees.
- Supports the implementation of organizations and cultures that drive innovation and employee engagement and supports the implementation of structures and strategies to improve individual and organizational performance.
- Partners closely with the HR Shared Services team as well as Legal counsel to ensure policies and procedures comply with local and regional legislation and best practices - and are understood and applied consistently by managers as well as employees.
- Oversees necessary administrative processes (i.e., Payroll, Benefits, Data management and employee mobility) to ensure effectiveness and accuracy in implementation.
- Partners as appropriate to resolve all HR policy inquiries and employee relations issues keeping in mind both the needs of the business and employee advocacy.