National Talent Acquisition Lead - Micro Market at OYO Rooms
Views:6132 Applications:386 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:373
OYO Rooms - Senior HR Business Partner (10-12 yrs)
An individual collaborator role working in close collaboration with business and HR heads to ensure delivery of an efficient people mandate augmenting employee experience and business productivity.
Role and Responsibilities
- Strategic partner - Participates in the development of the department's plans and programs as a strategic partner, but particularly from the perspective of the impact on people.
- Partners with business leaders, to enhance the employee experience for all phases of the employment lifecycle (attracting, developing, retaining) within the organization.
- Change Management - In partnership with the HR Leadership; implements effective people strategies for the business that enable the organization to thrive through periods of change and provides group and one-on-one coaching with leaders, managers and employees at the site to support leadership development, business decision-making, human resources management, problem solving and performance management.
- Talent Management - Enable Career Development, Succession Planning, Performance Management - effective management of High Potential employees as well as laggards, Employee Engagement and organizational change processes, HR Specialists and HR Head to maintain a high performance culture.
- Initiates, delivers and communicates companywide and business-specific programs and initiatives, as appropriate, via partnership with HR leadership, and partners with the HR Shared Services team to ensure the region/business groups receive the necessary services, support and communications from centralized HR functions.
- Upskilling of leadership bench strength - Coaches business managers on employee relations best practices in both individual and collective change processes in order to protect the company and the employees.
- Supports the implementation of organizations and cultures that drive innovation and employee engagement and supports the implementation of structures and strategies to improve individual and organizational performance.
- Partners closely with the HR Shared Services team as well as Legal counsel to ensure policies and procedures comply with local and regional legislation and best practices - and are understood and applied consistently by managers as well as employees.
- Oversees necessary administrative processes (i.e., Payroll, Benefits, Data management and employee mobility) to ensure effectiveness and accuracy in implementation.
- Partners as appropriate to resolve all HR policy inquiries and employee relations issues keeping in mind both the needs of the business and employee advocacy.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.