OYO Rooms - Senior Business Analyst/Data Scientist (3-8 yrs)
OYO Rooms - Senior Business Analyst (Data Scientist)
Senior Business Analyst (Data Scientist)
Designation : Manager
Who are we?
- OYO is the world's fastest-growing chain of fully operated, franchised and leased hotels. OYO's mission is to upgrade all forms of real estate and thereby provide quality living spaces to travelers around the world.
- In a short space of time, OYO has grown to more than 800 cities in 80 countries, including the USA, Spain, UK, India, Malaysia, Middle East, Indonesia, Philippines and Japan.
- Here in Europe, we've been growing since October 2018 and we have expanded steadily.
- If you are looking to work for a high-growth, disruptive and technology-led business that is looking to transform the hospitality industry, then OYO is the business for you.
- You need to be a self-starter, who is ambitious, commercial, and collaborative - someone who constantly strives for improvement and always looks for growth.
- We look forward to you joining our family of OYOpreneurs!
About the Role :
- Perform data-mining and analysis using tools including MS Excel, MySQL, SQL, to identify trends and develop forecasts, as well as identify opportunities for cost savings and quality improvements
- Own, develop and maintain metrics allowing more granular explanations of weekly/monthly/quarterly business report trends and driving the prioritization of quality/cost improvement projects
- Provide analysis support on projects, new initiatives and strategic decisions. Collaborate with business, product and technology teams to implement projects
- Be a part of the core team that designs algorithms for new IP products and services
- Develop new technological ways for solving high end problems with data science, analytics and visualization
- Design experiments, test hypotheses, build models, drive control groups and scale what works
What are we looking for?
- Working knowledge of a query language SQL/MySQL/T-SQL is a must
- Experience with programming languages like Python/R is a must
- Google analytics will be an advantage
What's in it for you?
- Quality and Challenging Work
- High Accountability and Visibility
- Dynamic Environment
- Amazing Peers and Accessible leadership
- Work while you have FUN