Talent Acquisition at OYO Rooms
Views:1696 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
OYO Rooms - Regional Finance Manager (5-8 yrs)
1) Understanding of partner reconciliation and payout.
- Educate new property owner and GM about Recon statement, Taxation framework, payment cycle etc.
- The first level troubleshooting of owner issue is to be handled by GMs, and where escalated the accountants will be called upon to meet the asset partners to understand and resolve the issues, as per contract guidelines.
- Coordinating with central finance for faster resolution of queries
2) Managing Liaosning & Property finance control
- Maintaining a clear understanding on the contract,
- support business teams on critical discussion during Re-neg/Purge
- Liaison with local legal spoc on purge recovery
3) Managing Internal control
- Service Head/GMs are being highlighted on visible issues and pushed for improvement under Opex
- Tracking of cash uncollected and GNP and conducting surprise audit to ensure minimal leakage
- Checking deduction from owners as per contract and spend in the property during the month
4) AOP Management & Budgeting
- Preparing Monthly MIS and discussion with CHs, SHs on payment, pending advance, live delays, capex utilization etc.