OYO Rooms - Recruiter (3-5 yrs)
Job Brief :
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
1. Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
2. Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
3. Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
4. Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
5. Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
6. Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
7. Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
8. Assess applicants- relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
9. Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
10. Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
11. Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
12. Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
13. Promote the company's reputation as - best place to work- .
1. Proven work experience as a Recruiter for at least 3-5 years
2. Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc.)
3. Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc.).
4. Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc.).
5. Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS).
6. Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS).
7. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
8. Strong decision-making skills.