Senior Executive at OYO Rooms
Views:5713 Applications:857 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
OYO Rooms - Project Manager - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-5 yrs)
Program Manager, Oyo
Oyo is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, and creative thought leader with exceptional problem solving skills, strong business judgment, and demonstrated experience leading cross-functional projects.
In this role you'll manage complex problems while coordinating across various internal functions like BD, finance, revenue, legal, tax and operations. You would be expected to work on multiple problem statements, in one or multiple business segment, at any point of time.
We are looking for a proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically, and someone who is excited to take on new, ambiguous projects that will be industry defining.
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead the analysis of complex business problems and responsible for business requirements being documented to the highest standard.
- Through effective project management, support the development of tools and process to deliver a superior customer experience.
- Proactively identify solutions to meet business objectives, taking into account the implications of change on the organization and all stakeholders.
- Using own initiative to develop and improve program or project management processes.
- Perform daily functions of the PMO, such as program scheduling and planning, monitoring and status reporting against planned deliverables, benefits and milestones, resource and program tracking, development and management of risk, issue and action logs.
Basic Qualifications :
- MBA from Tier 1 College.
- 2-5 years of work experience
- Proven success in creatively solving problems and refining processes and procedures
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated self-starter, proactive and detail-oriented
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.