HR Executive at OYO
Views:2538 Applications:337 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
OYO Rooms - Program Manager - Customer Service - OYO Home (1-2 yrs)
Title : Program Manager- Customer Service, OYO Home
Location : Hyderabad
- OYO has been at the forefront of innovation in the travel and living accommodation sector and is today, India's largest network of branded hotels and living spaces.
- OYO Home comes in all shapes, sizes, styles, interiors, geographies and complex operations and our aim is to provide predictable guest experience to our guests. It defines the way Indian travelers stay out of their Homes and find quality living spaces to stay in. Our vision is to create the most reliable and trusted property management company in the world which can acquire and manage properties at large scale in all shapes, sizes, and geography and provide the best hospitality experience to our customers - both property owners and guests.
- The role of the Program Manager will require you to work proactively with ground operations, business teams, tech development, and customer care partners for driving excellence in customer experience. Your responsibilities will include defining functional requirements, high-level process, and technical solutions, and managing all aspects of the customer experience for OYO Home business.
Key Responsibilities :
- Drive people, process, and technology initiatives to optimize the customer experience
- Manage all aspects of customer support and design communication through various channels for customer delight
- Responsible for customer experience, handling all guest escalations and solving them systematically. Also accountable for the cost of operations, driving efficiency, and productivity of customer care operations
- Deliver product/program quality improvements based on customer feedback and core customer service performance measurements
- Identify opportunities to develop and drive solutions to enable automated tools and applications
Required Skills :
- First principle problem solving, analytical skills, data-driven focused decision making
- Good people management, team building, and program management skill
- Experience in designing and implementing processes
- Strongly inclined to do high quality and impactful work in a dynamic and unstructured environment
- Undergraduate/PG degree from a Tier I college/university in India (IIT, BITS, NIT,etc.) or MBA/PGDM from Tier I Colleges with 2 to 3 years of overall experience in customer support
- Prior experience in E-commerce companies in the customer service role will be preferred