OYO Rooms - Program Manager (2-6 yrs)
Who are we ?
OYO is the world's fastest-growing chain of fully operated, franchised and leased hotels. OYO's mission is to upgrade all forms of real estate and thereby provide quality living spaces to travellers around the world.
In a short space of time, OYO has grown to more than 800 cities in 80 countries, including the USA, Spain, UK, India, Malaysia, Middle East, Indonesia, Philippines and Japan.
Here in Europe, we've been growing since October 2018 and we have expanded steadily.
If you are looking to work for a high-growth, disruptive and technology-led business that is looking to transform the hospitality industry, then OYO is the business for you.
You need to be a self-starter, who is ambitious, commercial, and collaborative - someone who constantly strives for improvement and always looks for growth.
We look forward to you joining our family of OYOpreneurs!
- Monitoring and reporting progress of the projects and taking necessitated action to ensure time deadlines are met
- Managing, planning and allocating resources in co-ordination with ground launch team
- Ensuring that the project effectively satisfies the quality and safety levels
- Devise cost, service and time estimates of every property by data assessment
- Hands-on leadership required to proactively identify and work towards mitigating key business risks associated with transformation
- Take autonomous, data-driven decisions and ensure cost reduction and quality control
- Stakeholder management
- Engage in constant communication with all the involved stakeholders to identify and solve bottlenecks, find and adopt best practices, strengthen the launch process
- Ensuring vendors are aligned for the launch as per deadlines
- Identify, negotiate and liaise with vendors / contractors for services and materials
- Ensure harmonious relationships are maintained between all the stakeholders
- Team management
- Working with the highly motivated and experienced central transformation team
- Effectively delegate work and maintain forward motion on key deliverable
- Capable of managing cross functional teams
- Candidate with B. Tech/MBA in any stream with 2-5 years of experience in program management with at least 1-2 years of experience in driving business initiatives.
- Hands on experience with SQL.
- Has experience across multiple business functions.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills. Good knowledge of excel.
- Rich startup / management consulting experience
- Go-getter attitude with high on ownership and ability to deliver results under pressure and within deadlines
- Strongly inclined to utilize technology for high quality and impactful work in an dynamic and unstructured environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proficient in business and technical writing
- Capable of working in complex environment and multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.