Talent Acquisition - Assistant Manager at OYO
Views:2042 Applications:366 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
OYO Rooms - Performance Manager (3-6 yrs)
- OYO is South Asia's largest, one of China's top three, and the world's fastest growing chain of hotels, homes, and spaces. Launched in May 2013, OYO's mission is to upgrade all forms of real estate and deliver quality experiences. Its global footprint currently spans over 500+ cities across seven countries, including India, China, Malaysia, Nepal, U.K., UAE, and Indonesia, where it hosts guests in where it hosts guests in 13,000+ exclusive franchised and leased hotels and 3000+ homes.
- OYO has revolutionized the fragmented and legacy-driven budget hospitality space in several markets around the world by empowering small and independent asset owners with the operational capabilities and technology that enables them to compete with big hotel chains, and achieve high occupancies and therefore yields.
- Today, 80 - 90% of the hotels (in the world) are 100 rooms or smaller, while almost 100% of the hotel chains have hotels that have 100 rooms or more. OYO is the only hotel chain that knows how to operate a less than 100-room hotel profitably.
- On an average every hotel that joins OYO's franchise network or leased to the OYO chain of hotels is able to maintain occupancy of approximately 70% -75%, which is approximately 20%-30% increase on an average, leading to better financial returns on all of their hard-earned investments. We make this possible by investing in four key competencies - ability to scientifically identify and onboard strategic properties within shorter time period (vs. others), renovate and upgrade living spaces in record time by leveraging our design and engineering talent, sustained demand generation, across offline and online channels and lastly immersive technology that redefines the hospitality experience at every customer and hotel owner touchpoint.
- OYO uses innovative technology solutions to facilitate standardization of services, amenities and in-room experience, thereby helping maintain service standards while ensuring operational efficiencies using predictive analytics in revenue management, inventory management, and dynamic pricing. Through this, we have been able to drastically improve customer experience, while ensuring a much higher occupancy, 70%-80%.
Key Responsibility :
- Revamping channel performance strategy, team & processes to drive higher occupancy through Booking.com
- Developing the platform science & core capabilities required for repeatedly delivering better output across different asset types, locations or price-points
- Driving technology interventions focused on greater automation, streamlined operations & lower costs
- Improving visibility, accountability & execution rigor through a target driven approach supplemented with a formal review cadence
- Managing global & country relationships as well as driving joint business reviews with the channel partners.
Requires : 3-5 years of quality experience across strategy / operations / project /Revenue management role.
- First principles thinker and ability to structure a big problem statement, devise solutions, create implementation roadmap & plan execution
- People management & ability to recruit and manage teams as per the business requirement
- Collaborative approach and comfortable working in a dynamic team environment, requiring interactions with a diverse set of teams such as product & technology, business development, operations, legal, finance, brand & marketing etc.
- Ability to build, manage & sustain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working in early or growth stage companies, especially in operational roles is a big plus.