OYO Rooms - OTA Marketing Manager (1-3 yrs)
As an OTA Marketing Manager - You will provide support to the Demand team by administrating existing and potential travel and stay portals.
- Ability to succeed and thrive in a fast paced rewarding environment
- Develop and implement plans and strategies to take advantage of sales opportunities in assigned accounts.
- Develop and execute revenue increasing strategies leading to the sustainability and growth of the organization
- Liaising and working with internal teams to ensure data is updated for all accounts
- Analyze the business make reports and assist fellow team members for mutual business Growth
- Develop overall pricing strategy to include all market segments and distribution
- Effectively manage and be in control of all inventories and ensure all distribution channels are optimized
- Analyze the performance of the hotel and look after the market and competitors (past performance & forecast)
- Building and maintaining relationship with online travel relationship managers
- A post graduate from a reputed institute (graduates with exceptional academic/professional track record may also apply)
- Polished and professional presentation skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Out of the box thinking
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
About the company
OYO Rooms is India's first & fastest growing marketplace of branded and standardized budget stays. Started by Ritesh Agarwal, a Thiel Fellow, OYO Rooms is backed by Venture Nursery and Peter Thiel, co-founder of Paypal & BoD, Facebook.
At OYO, we believe that the affordable hotel industry in India is broken and there is a need to standardize the inventory and use technology to distribute it. We are bringing that change in the industry and our guests love us for that. And some amazing people like above and at a well known investment funds has trusted us.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.