OYO Rooms - Operation Manager - Homes Business (2-5 yrs)
Title: Operations Manager, OYO Home
- OYO has been at the forefront of innovation in the travel and living accommodation sector and is, today, India's largest network of branded hotels and living spaces.
- OYO Home come in all shapes, sizes, styles, interiors, geographies and complex operations and our aim is to provide predictable guest experience to our guests. It defines the way Indian travelers stay out of their Home and find quality living spaces to stay in.
- Our vision is to create the most reliable and trusted property management company in the world which can acquire and manage properties at large scale in all shapes, sizes and geography and provide the best hospitality experience to our customers - both property owners and guests. If you're excited, passionate and ready to roll up your sleeves to build / be a part of world class function, this team is the place to be.
- The role of the Operations Manager is at the core of our business. This is ideal for an individual with an entrepreneurial and process centric mindset.
Key Responsibilities :
- Setup and run the operations function for OYO Homes business across the city
- Execute complex operations and solve problems persistently and at a lightning speed
- Responsible to customer experience, handling all guest escalations
- Lead a team of 10-15 captains to effectively manage and improve day to day operations
Required Skills :
- First principle problem solving, analytical skills, data-driven decision making
- Good people management, team building and program management skills
- Stakeholder Management with business development, transformation, Design and internal operations teams
- Strongly inclined to do high quality and impactful work in an dynamic and unstructured environment
- Degree from a Tier I college/university in India (IIT, BITS, NIT, etc.)
- Experience of around 1-2 years, should have led a team in the past
- Ability/willingness to build and execute operational capabilities, processes and systems