OYO Rooms - Micro Market CEO (6-17 yrs)
- Drive Off Line Sales through rigorous planning, forecasting and delegating the right targets to the team members
- Establish and maintain relationships with Corporates, Travel Agents, Industry influencers and key strategic partners and onboarding them.
- Strategize to achieve milestones & maintain market leadership
- Periodic performance of team members to ensure optimal productivity from them
- Efficient Planning and Executing market-site visits within assigned region, maintain and review
- Maintain and review monthly Sales Tracker of accounts and targets
- Share regular feedback on market conditions, competition, pricing and other factors influencing on-ground sales
- Keep abreast on competition & adapt acquired knowledge in change management `
- Provide effectual leadership to a team of 10+ on rolls incumbents
- Ensure right team is in place through recruitment, onboarding & mentoring
- Empower & engage team members by coaching them on processes, product, OYO IT systems & soft skills
- Proven record of On-boarding companies/corporates.
- Assist team by helping them through negotiating and closing large deals
- Empower teams to facilitate business through periodic RCA & action planning
- Enable liaison between sales department and other sales related units
- Review and analyze sales performances against targets and work on outlier management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.