Assistant Manager at Oyo Rooms
Views:1412 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
OYO Rooms - Marketing Lead - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (4-5 yrs)
This role will be a part of the Central Marketing team, handling marketing executions at regional level.
a. Plan & Execute BTL activations (vendor driven BTL activations) in 3-4 cities at a time
b. Oversee complete execution of planned campaign right from material development to on ground co-ordination
a. Plan and execute ATL based on city insights in alignment with city business teams;
b. Manage relationships with mar-comm agencies, event coordinators and other relevant vendors for implementation of agreed communication strategies
3. Drive Programs for offline acquisition of customers. Responsible for internal & external stakeholder management.
4. Build and manage a team of 2-4 marketing associates to deliver marketing activities
5. Prepare and manage marketing plans and budgets
6. Train and work closely with marketing associates
7. Track metrics for campaign success for all marketing programs and promotional activities and derive insights represented by way of reports
8. Build a network of localised marketing vendors in every city under purview. Maintain vendor statements and records, coordinate with finance on vendor related and payment processes
1. 3-5 years- experience in Sales (or) marketing activations or marketing communication roles at a region/ national level
2. Full time MBA from a Tier 1 business school
3. Personal leadership - ability to take quick decisions and manage multiple tasks at a time
4. Prior experience in managing field representatives and vendors/ managing events
5. Open to doing extensive field work and open to travel
6. Good skills of planning for self and the team as well as the activities/vendors.
7. Strong stakeholder engagement, negotiation and vendor management skills
8. Ability to work in a fast pace environment and to perform under pressure & uncertainty
9. Excel and PPT knowledge