Lead Corporate Recruiter at Oyo Rooms
Views:2255 Applications:338 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
OYO Rooms - Manager - Talent Acquisition - IIM/XLRI/XIMB/TISS (3-7 yrs)
Talent Acquisition Manager - OYO Self-Operated Business
Location : Gurgaon
Key Responsibilities :
- Identify and implement strategies for recruitment (entry, mid-level and Senior Level)
- Planning and Executing End-to-end recruitment activities to be conducted for the location
- Plan targets, monitor numbers and achievements of overall targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to meet delivery requirements.
- Responsible for all process improvements, tools, analytics, dashboards and reports for the talent acquisition function across geographies.
- To assess performance and health of recruitment process
a. Progress reports - targets vs actuals, pipeline analysis, identify problem areas and give recommendations
b. Cycle time analysis - assess the avg. lead time to hire and suggest ways to improve the same
c. Channel mix - identify most effective channels and recommend optimized channel mix
d. Hiring effectiveness - create tree maps and hierarchies to identify most effective combinations for hiring specific skillsets at various locations and experience levels in order to use this as an input in the talent sourcing process
e. Budget utilization analysis - assess the vendor budget utilization and identify ways to optimize hiring effectiveness within the allocated budgets
f. Skill - location - compensation - competitor analysis - find the most effective locations to source talent for specific skillsets, identify competitors and market trends.
g. Attrition Analysis - assess the effectiveness of new hires and analyze early attrition, reasons for exit, identify clusters where attrition is high and provide solutions to tackle the same.
Key Skills needed :
1. Analytical mindset with problem focused attitude
2. Great stakeholder management
3. - Will do- attitude and should be ready to get hands dirty
4. Ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations that require sound decision making
5. Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, reasoning and analytical skills
6. Excellent written & oral communication skills
1. Timely closure of vacancies within agreed TAT
2. Quality Hiring
3. Cost Effective Hiring
4. Overall Recruitment Process Excellence
Education : MBA-HR from Premium, Tier 1 Colleges
Experience : Prior Recruitment or Consulting experience preferred
Minimum : 4-5 years of post MBA work experience