HR Business Partner at OYO Rooms
Views:1279 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
OYO Rooms - Manager - Talent Acquisition (5-10 yrs)
OYO - Talent Acquisition Manager
Key Deliverables :
- Supervise hiring teams for bulk-hiring; hiring for verticals like Sales, BS, Supply and Transformation according to the business AOP
- Developing a robust sourcing, screening and interview plans on a monthly basis.
- Preparing and presenting the TA/HR-MIS with senior stakeholders and leaders on a daily and weekly basis.
- Building and executing end to end Talent Acquisition strategy with a strong focus on Cost control, Quality of hire, turnaround time and positive candidate experience.
- Partnering with Business Leaders to facilitate smooth recruitment process
- Lead and organize campus recruitment drives in colleges for hiring of trainees
- Custodian of the IJP process for North India for open internal positions in Sales, BS, Supply and Transformation.
- Carrying out regular touch base to ensure maximum internal customer satisfaction.
Work Experience :
- Minimum 5 to 7 Years of Experience
- Proven record in a managerial Talent Acquisition role
- Must have experience in managing a team of 6-8 direct reportees