Assistant Manager - International TA at OYO
Views:1423 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
OYO Rooms - Manager/Senior Manager - Customer Service Excellence (4-8 yrs)
- OYO has been at the forefront of innovation in the travel and living accommodation sector and is, today, India's largest network of branded hotels and living spaces.
- We are India's largest hotel network spread across 230 cities with 8500+ hotels offering standardized and hassle-free stay experiences at an unmatched price.
- The most advanced hospitality tech takes shape here. We introduced pioneering technology to the hospitality industry to deliver better and more efficient operations, management, service and CRM. Our app allows a user to book a room in just 3 taps, or within 5 seconds.
- From a single hotel in May 2013 to over 8500+ hotels at present, ours has been an exciting journey. Our aim is to become the world's most loved hotel brand.
Play pivotal role in ideating, strategizing and executing world class customer service processes for all customers on OYO platform. Strong project management skills to drive cross functional projects with multiple stakeholders coupled with exceptional leadership skills. Ability to hustle and solve for critical customer escalations.
1. Leading team members to monitor social media sentiment, resolve customer complaints under defined TAT and ensure highest guest pacification.
2. Work on streamlining existing process and increasing efficiency along with bringing in new initiatives Globally
3. Guide the team on root-cause analysis, identify process gaps and process correction
4. Devise strategy to improve quality of customer service processes, gain cost advantage and drive innovation projects
5. Leading projects independently to achieve targets in set timelines
6. Reporting to Head of Customer Service
Required Skills and Experience:
1. Total work-experience of 4-8 years
2. Proven track record to work in a highly dynamic work environment
3. Understanding of social media platforms and escalation management
4. Strong stakeholder management skills
5. Excellent data analytic skills