Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at OYO
Views:2184 Applications:460 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
OYO Rooms - Manager - Operations Excellence (5-10 yrs)
1. New property on boarding
- Own the new property on boarding process adhering to the standards laid down for the various property types
- Tracking new property audit submissions and helping with the team clear it
2. Efficient running of back end operations
- Lead and manage a team of 15 resources to handle back end operations nationally
- Conduct staff performance reviews, assess needs, cost/benefit analysis and other operational strategy assessments.
- Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, customer service as well as define user guidelines.
- Develop company systems for customer interaction and voice response and control the implementation process.
- Manage and improve center performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits and quality assurance measures.
- Aid human resources department in recruitment process by interviewing potential hires and outlining clear job expectations.