Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at OYO
Views:6740 Applications:640 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
OYO Rooms - Manager - Operations Excellence (5-10 yrs)
1. New property on boarding
- Own the new property on boarding process adhering to the standards laid down for the various property types
- Tracking new property audit submissions and helping with the team clear it
2. Efficient running of back end operations
- Lead and manage a team of 15 resources to handle back end operations nationally
- Conduct staff performance reviews, assess needs, cost/benefit analysis and other operational strategy assessments.
- Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, customer service as well as define user guidelines.
- Develop company systems for customer interaction and voice response and control the implementation process.
- Manage and improve center performance through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits and quality assurance measures.
- Aid human resources department in recruitment process by interviewing potential hires and outlining clear job expectations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.