TA Team at OYO Rooms
Views:6474 Applications:351 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
OYO Rooms - Manager - Operations (6-10 yrs)
Establish Delivery Processes :
- Responsible to establish and refine delivery processes
- Maintains and improves operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs, Prepares operations performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Determines Customer service operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses
- Meets operations financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares operations performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in customer service operations management; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Create Cost-Effective Systems :
- Ensures that processes are efficient and cost-effective
- Aim to find ways to reduce costs without affecting the overall customer experience.
Build Partnerships :
- Service delivery managers are responsible for building partnerships and liaising with partners to keep performance on a track
Skills and Qualifications :
- Leadership - Strong leadership skills in order to motivate and lead their team effectively and to ensure that team has the knowledge they need to do their jobs well
- Communication Skills - Strong interpersonal skills, which enables them to communicate with their team, give clear instructions and provide great customer service
- Computer Skills - Requires good computer skills to analyze data and create reports
- Teamwork - Needs to work well as part of a team, to take on tasks during busier periods to help colleagues, and to be of assistance or offer guidance to other members of staff
- Detail-Oriented - Requires analytical skills and the ability to interpret information from numerous sources to prepare and present reports. For this aspect of the role, being detail-oriented and able to find focused solutions to business problems is useful
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.