Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at OYO
Views:1069 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
OYO Rooms - Manager - International Payroll (5-10 yrs)
This team member will be responsible for managing International Payroll & Compliance processing for APAC, Middle East, UK & other countries and ensure operational excellency.
Core Responsibilities International Payroll Processing
- Accountable for managing error-free payroll processing of International payrolls.
- Validation of monthly payroll input & output.
- Co-ordination with respective stake holders about the data follow-up.
- Co-ordination with International HR Ops team and Global Mobility Team.
- Employee query Management.
- Vendor Management.
International Compliance Management
- Adhere all applicable Compliances about International payroll related laws.
- Ensure proper deduction and deposition of Social security & other statutory laws.
- Ensure all Monthly/Quarterly/Half Yearly/Yearly returns under various applicable statutory legislations.
- Periodic reporting to the management on the adherence
- Monthly status report of Payroll & Compliance of respective Country.
People Responsibilities Currently IC Role but in future it will be Team handling role
Key Performance Indicators :
Measurable Deliverables - 100% adherence of all Payroll & Compliance related services.
Job Requirements :
Minimum Qualifications - Graduate/MBA
Experience A minimum of 5 - 10 years of experience
Technical Skills - Prior experience in managing International Payroll, Compliances & other statutory laws.
Behavioral Skills - Integrity, Service Oriented, Pro-activeness, Good Oral & Written Communication Skills