Talent Acquisition Specialist at OYO Rooms
Views:1650 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
OYO Rooms - Manager - Indirect Tax (5-10 yrs)
Manager- Indirect Tax - OYO
- Responsible for GST implementation
- Ensure proper Tax Due Diligence.
- Assisting in structuring the Transaction from Tax optimisation perspective
- Handling of Audit and representation related thereto.
- Obtaining Refund of integrated Tax
- Handling queries on various issues pertaining to GST, Excise, VAT, Service Tax and Customs
- Preparing presentation and conducting trainings on GST
- Supervise Reverse charge reconciliations prepared by the Company on RCM payments declared in tax returns vis-vis GL's as per books of accounts
- Supervise Reconciliation between GSTR1, 2B and GSTR3B filed by the Company vis a vis the annual return/audit report
- Review of business agreement from Indirect tax perspective
- Supervise Reconciliation between input GST claimed by the Company vis a vis the GSTR2A available on the GST portal
- Ensure correct valuation of cross charge and advised on the requisite documents for the same
- Drafting replies to show cause notice on various issues and represent before tax authority.
- Anti-profiteering study and representation before National Anti-Profiteering Authority
- Budget analysis and impact on group. Recommendation on Indirect tax provisions to various authority
- Manage assessment/ appeal before the various tax authority related to Indirect tax
- Manage relationship with outside tax consultant and tax authority
- Other responsibility as necessary related to Indirect Tax