OYO Rooms - Manager - CSR (6-10 yrs)
Job profile :
- Experience in holding effective position or independently managing end to end CSR projects for reputed brands.
- Well versed with India and South Asia CSR Act
- Understanding of legal procedure in context of CSR projects
- Strong networking with NGOs and CSR award forums
Strengths : number crunching, understanding financial statements
Behavioral : Multitasking ability, stress management and effective coordination skill & team player, Goal oriented and committed to deliver within deadline
- Responsible for developing strategies which underpin the company's CSR objectives. Conduct research, come up with ideas, create detailed plans, build relationships with partner organizations and implement and coordinate activities and initiatives which are designed to have a positive impact on the environment and local communities where OYO operates.
- This position will also be responsible for raising awareness of the company's commitment to CSR, produce content for a wide variety of platforms, including print, broadcast, web, etc.
- Work closely with the leadership team, interact frequently with heads of corporate functions & field operations team to mobilize the organization, encourage volunteering and collaborate in the development and implementation of CSR policies and programs. Travel extensively to visit CSR implementation sites to monitor progress and quality of implementation.
CSR Communication Management :
- Draft and deploy communication plans (to cover all business segments and all external stakeholders) with strategies/tactics that support business objectives and strategies
- Drive implementation to achieve results. Optimize strategic, tactical and fiscal efficiencies by leveraging cross-business unit communications programs and effectively managing external consultants/partners. Regularly review progress and agree plan-shifts with internal stakeholders"
- Planning - Managing CSR Fund effectively to select projects of the year in line with business, objectives of the organization and India/South Asia CSR policy
- Stakeholders engagement - Coordination with legal to comply with due diligence and 3rd party (vendors/NGOs/Agency) management
- Project Management - Oversee project execution, site visits, providing training to on ground project teams, monitoring progress
- Budget tracking - Preparing expense report for financial audits
- Reward & Recognition/Marketing - Promote marketing and publicity of CSR projects to raise awareness of company's commitment towards community well-fare
- Working on nominations for various CSR awards platform in India and globally
- Documentation - Preparing reports, presentation for CSR projects undertaken