Lead Corporate Recruiter at OYO Rooms
Views:967 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
OYO Rooms - Legal Professional - Litigation - LLB (3-10 yrs)
Oyo is hiring for Legal Professional ( Litigation )
We are India's largest hotel network spread across 230 cities in India, Malaysia, UAE, Nepal, China, and Indonesia with 8500+ hotels offering standardized and hassle-free stay experiences at an unmatched price. From a single hotel in May 2013 to over 8500+ hotels at present, ours has been an exciting journey. We aim to become the world's most loved hotel brand.
We are looking for a Dynamic Legal professional who will work with our Finance Team & create an impact around the process of work.
Your Role with us!
- Familiarity with handling civil and criminal litigation before adjudicatory fora, police stations at all levels of judiciary and tribunals and appear before the court.
- Provide and assist in various legal support including vetting contracts in the region and other documents, handling other corporate legal matters such as service contracts, assisting business negotiations, leading legal negotiations and coordinating city business heads with on all legal matters;
- Ability to understand the facts and law at hand and appropriately advise the business team and/or reply to legal/statutory notices.
- Ability to effectively communicate with law enforcement authorities.
- Strong ability to meet tight timelines and go the extra mile to provide a solution.
- Experience in managing work with external counsels and developing high performing lawyers and legal professionals.
- Understanding of managing different Criminal Matters on own, managing the entire clause falling under diff section (I.E - SEC 19 )
- Managing police matters & media matters.
- LLB degree from a recognized university and/or law school.
- Minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience in dispute resolution.