National Talent Acquisition Lead - Micro Market at OYO Rooms
Views:6873 Applications:897 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:154
OYO Rooms - Leadership Role - HR Business Partner (10-12 yrs)
The HRBP shall work and partner with the offline sales (micro market) team to develop, implement and drive results increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency for sales workforce.
- This role includes, increasing workforce capability, improving organizational design and structure, providing change leadership, strategic staffing, talent management /succession planning and supporting day-to- day operations as well as on-going process improvement.
- Designing and developing an assessment matrix to enhance sales capabilities and organizational effectiveness.
- Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Review the sales policies, processes, rewards and recognition schemes to benchmark and implement the best practices.
- Drive and lead the agenda on employee engagement.
- Responsible for the end to end life cycle management and guiding line HR Business Partners for sourcing and hiring strategies, performance management, compensation etc.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management and HR Business Partners(e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions)
The Successful Applicant
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong analytical skills and 1st principle thinking
- Structured problem-solving ability
- Good balance of big picture + implementation rigor
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.