Manager at eCommerce Firm
Views:1438 Applications:331 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:179
OYO Rooms - Investment & Strategy Associate - Corporate Development Team - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (1-3 yrs)
OYO is seeking a talented and world-class leader to join its Corporate Development team. This role will be responsible for sourcing, evaluation and execution of inorganic opportunities across all of OYO's business groups. The selected candidate will drive the end-to- end investment process, including building a pipeline of external opportunities, conducting industry research, determining strategic fit with OYO, driving valuation analysis, organizing due diligence, presenting recommendations to OYO business leadership teams and transaction execution.
Selected past acquisitions and investments includes Weddingz, Novascotia Boutique Homes and Ableplus.
What you will be doing :
1. Identify, assess and execute potential investment and acquisition transactions
2. Drive all stages of the investment process including origination, valuation, due diligence, transaction execution and integration
3. Lead deal origination by building deep ties across the startup ecosystem - entrepreneurs, VCs, bankers, accelerators/incubators, and other industry participants
4. Collaborate with internal teams to evaluate opportunities, analysing the opportunity and presenting recommendations based on strategic fit, deal structure and transactional issues
- Manage relationships with professional advisors including bankers, lawyers and consultants
- Lead Post-acquisition integration
Who You Are
The ideal candidate will:
1. Bachelor's degree (technical degree, preferred) and MBA from top university or college
2. 1- 3 years of experience in a venture capital or private equity firm or top-tier investment banks
3. Financial modelling and analytical skills
4. Competency in financial statement analysis, valuation, accounting and finance
5. Ability to drive and influence things in unstructured and structured environments collaborating with regional and cross-country teams
6. Have excellent story-boarding, presentation and communication skills to develop investment theses and prepare investment cases.