Talent Acquisition Partner at OYO Rooms
Views:1603 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
OYO Rooms - Hub Accountant (1-3 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Understanding the Automated Reconciliation system and Different types of Owner Contracts in OYO and help owners and business teams for any query that comes their way. Get the reconciliation issues resolved by taking appropriate approvals as per SOP in collaboration with Central Reconciliation team,
- Assure the correct applicability of contractual elements in calculations by generating the data and assessing same through various analysis,
- Publish MIS on different key performance metrics that helps in identifying the gaps and new improvement opportunities in overall reconciliation system.
- Execute compliance requirements for Fixed Assets tagging, Invoice processing etc.
- Ensure timely Collection from owners and corporates.
- Knowledge and computation of GST taxes and commissions
- Should be able to comprehend booking reports and explain the same in simplified way to hotel partners
- Supporting month end closure
- Dispute Management through coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working as Accountant who understand accounting and various terminologies
- Knowledge of GST applicability and Input/output tax mechanism to understand the transaction well
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Candidate should be assertive and should have good inter-personal skills and good client management skills
- Excellent speaking and writing skills to coordinate with external and internal stakeholders
- Good speaking and writing skills to coordinate with external and internal stakeholders
- High level of enthusiasm to identify issues and derive the improvements.
- Experience in cash collection/recovery is a plus
- Candidate should be eager to take responsibility and leadership