TA Team at OYO Rooms
Views:1401 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
OYO Rooms - HR Business Partner (4-8 yrs)
- Align business practice with people to drive effective performance.
- Identify, analyze, scale and implement best practices suited for the organization.
- Plan and conduct induction programs for new joinees.
- Accountable for managing the mid-level and senior level recruitment function.
- Develop an effective partnership with employees, managers and ensure positive work environment across the organization.
- Be an active mentor and coach for Junior and mid management on people and business practices. Coach Business Development Heads and Hub heads on people and performance management.
- Ideate and Implement talent management strategies and develop relationship with business to drive org goals.
- Work towards enhancing business performance by proactively being involved in improving and modifying the existing processes.
- Build effective employee engagement strategy and enhance the relationship between colleagues and business leaders.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports to analyse employee information.
Required Skill Set :
- Strong Leadership Abilities
- Passion to work and lead in a dynamic work environment
- Change Management Skills
- Efficient in performing operational work
- Willingness to travel
- Masters in Human Resource Management (Tier 1 & 2 College)
Experience : 4-8 years