Vice President - Business Development at OYO
Views:8427 Applications:451 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
OYO Rooms - Head/AVP - Pricing & Revenue Management (8-15 yrs)
We are looking to hire 'Head (AVP) of Pricing & Revenue Management' for Upscale and Luxury hotels business for OYO.
The role would involve developing pricing strategies and forecasting revenue for Upscale and Luxury hotels. Revenue leader works closely with corporate sales teams, online marketing team, travel agents, GDS team, hotel general manager in areas of promotion, business planning. The role is Gurgaon based
Core Focus Areas:
- Creating Pricing Strategies - Determine and set room rates and other prices in order to keep hotels competitive
- Conducting Competition Analyses - periodically evaluate the prices of the competition. Analyze economic trends to determine the demand based on tourism and business travel
- Working with various departments within a hotel to create a budget
- Forecasting pricing and revenue based on demand and market trends
- Evaluating the performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, tour operator, corporate, consortia, crew, groups, etc- )
- Reducing the cost of distribution by finding new less expensive means of delivering business
Candidates from hospitality revenue management, or having experience of revenue management and dynamic pricing across the aviation sector, etc. will be considered.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.