Assistant Manager- Talent Aquisition at OYO
Views:2440 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
OYO Rooms - Escalation Manager - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-12 yrs)
Experience: 10 - 12 Years
Tier 1 B school candidate is preferred.
- Experience in a leadership role in Customer Escalations/Stakeholder Escalations management scope.
- Tech background, as the role demands to liaise with tech team, understand and resolve the raised issues.
- People & Project Management skills, strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- We are looking for someone who has experience in setting up escalations management processes in a big setup (in terms of no of people involved, the scale of cross functions escalations).
- One who can create, implement and measure Escalation performance metrics.
Key Responsibility: Reviewing the root cause of escalation for improving the escalation procedures, create and maintaining compliance on escalation policies, ensure compliance with internal cross-functional teams.
- Bring order, structure, and focused management attention to the stakeholder's problems.
- We expect him/her to bring in and implement current industry best practices in escalations management scope (Ticketing System Process, Quality Assurance, Automation and Preventive Maintenance etc.