Corporate Recruiter at OYO Rooms
Views:3104 Applications:306 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
OYO Rooms - Director - Transformation - Construction Project Management (10-16 yrs)
Job purpose :
- The role of Director entails heading complete Projects function (OYO TOWNHOUSE) PAN INDIA and handling launches of OYO Townhouse properties - OYO's latest venture in the hospitality domain, from initiation to handover for business operations and ensuring that projects are completed with strict adherence to time, quality and costs.
- Director will engage with all concerned stakeholders like Senior leadership - CXOs, Business heads, Business development teams, Operations managers, project management companies, vendors, technology/Finance teams and other internal support teams to plan and schedule the launch of OYO Townhouse properties.
- The core aspect of the position is managing relevant resources to achieve profitable and cost efficient launches in new/existing cities of expansion within India. It is a senior leadership operations role with high expectations and deliverables. Hands-on operations and people management experience will be required.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Working with senior leadership/CXOs to plan AOP targets, resource planning and monthly targets with system/processes in place to achieve that.
- Handling multiple OYO Townhouse projects (Scale of 500+ mid scale projects PAN India) parallely from project initiation to live stage.
- Setting-up technology based central processes to streamline project execution works, working on new technologies/ideas to reduce project TAT and CAPEX.
- Ensuring that the product effectively satisfies the quality and safety levels for OYO Townhouse properties.
- Setting up PAN India based vendor network for different categories/ negotiate SKUs rates/Finalizing rate contracts/defining service, Quality and deliveries SLAs as per requirement
- Project planning, site execution and monitoring along with vendor/contractor management and logistics planning/monitoring
- Take autonomous, data-driven decisions and ensure cost reduction and quality control
Stakeholder Management :
- Engage in constant communication with all the involved stakeholders to identify and solve problems, find and adopt best practices, strengthen the launch process and ensure harmonious relationships are maintained between all parties involved
- Identify, negotiate and liaise with vendors for services and materials
- Ensuring all support departments/ property owners and vendors are aligned for the launches as per Go-live dates
Risk Management :
- Hands-on leadership required to proactively identifying and working towards mitigating key business risks associated with launch operations
- Ability to hustle and on-the-feet thinking required for creative problem solving in new situations
- Managing, planning and allocating resources for conducting time efficient opportunity audits in their respective cities
- Advise the cost, service and time estimates of every property launch by assessment of the audit outputs
Team Management :
- Managing a team of experienced and motivated team members of 200 + people PAN India with direct and indirect reporting at center & ground. Responsible for hiring of people as per AOP hiring plan
- Reviewing the overall performance, setting up KPIs and identifying training requirements of personnel to complement their learning and growth within the function as well as the organization
- Bachelors in Civil engineering (preferable)/ Management Degree from colleges like IIT, NIT, IIM, NICMAR, NITIE or other Tier-1/2 colleges.
- Hands on 10+ years of experience in Operations management/ Construction project management/ real estate companies.
- High on ownership, and ability to deliver results under pressure and within deadline. Startup experience will be an advantage.
- Ability to foresee and plan for contingencies