Talent Acquisition - Assistant Manager at OYO
Views:2483 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
OYO Rooms - Data Scientist/Natural Language Processing Expert (4-7 yrs)
Data Scientist - Natural Language Processing Expert
- As a Data Scientist your responsibility will be to help team with building automated algorithms, the end to end data products and business insights generations. Role requires high technical aptitude, problem-solving abilities, motivation, intellectual curiosity, and a passion for data discovery.
- As a scientist you will be center of innovation for the company and a major contributor to the company's products and business.
- At least 2 years of experience working on NLP/NLU projects and strong understanding of NLP/NLU fundamentals.
- 4+ years of overall experience as a Software Developer/Machine Learning Engineer.
- Candidates with prior experience as a backend developer preferred.
- Should have built and deployed models at scale.
- In Depth knowledge and demonstrable hands on experience with RNNs and LSTMs, Docker and Kubernetes, Tensorflow or Pytorch.
- Full stack skills- from data requirement/gathering/processing to model selection, model training and model testing to model deployment.
- Knowledge of sockets and webhooks.
- Other specific areas of expertise- NLTK: In-Depth understanding, SpaCy, Autoencoders, SnipsNLU, Python libraries- Pool- Star Map etc., tf.Data, tf.exportmodel