OYO Rooms - Data Scientist - Dynamic Pricing (5-8 yrs)
OYO is looking for Data Scientist for our International Revenue Management team.
The job is based out of Gurgaon, Sector 69.
Please note we have two Saturdays off in a month.
As a Data Scientist your responsibility will be to help team with building automated algorithms, the end to end data products and business insights generations. Role requires high technical aptitude, problem-solving abilities, motivation, intellectual curiosity, and a passion for data discovery. As a scientist you will be center of innovation for the company and a major contributor to the company's business.
- Closely working with the core team to design algorithms.
- Conduct advanced statistical analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance.
- Develop new technological ways for solving high-end problems with data science & analytics
- Designs experiments, test hypotheses and build models.
- Recommends ongoing improvements to methods and algorithms.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis
- Able to understand and various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Deep understanding of statistical modeling (Regression, Clustering, Decision trees), machine learning, algorithms, data mining concepts, and a track record of solving problems with these methods.
- Experience with deep learning, SVM, k-nearest neighbors, random forests, ensemble methods, Logistic Regression, Probability Theory, Bayesian/Markov networks etc.
- Demonstrated programming skills in relevant languages, including R, Python, SQL etc.
- Optional Skills: Spark, Hive, Pig, d3, Ruby
- Graduate degree in computer science, operations research, statistics, physics, or mathematics is preferable
- 5 to 7 years of work experience out of which minimum 3 years of Data Scientist experience is mandatory.
- Great communication skills