Talent Acquisition - Assistant Manager at OYO
Views:2433 Applications:350 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
OYO Rooms - Data Analyst/Senior Data Analyst (2-6 yrs)
A passionate certified Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Job Description :
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and - clean- data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Skills Required :
- Proficient in business statistics- Hypothesis Testing- Normal and non normal distributions, Linear/Logistic Regression, p-values and significance tests, measures of central tendency,
- Proficiency in either R or Python, Excel and Power Point, SQL.
- Stake Holder Management
- Certificate courses in Data Analysis is a plus
Good to have skills :
- Knowledge of Relational Databases like PostgreSQL, etc.