Senior Manager - HR at OYO Rooms
Views:2091 Applications:493 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
OYO Rooms - Corporate HR Business Partner (6-8 yrs)
An individual collaborator role working in close collaboration with business and HR heads to ensure delivery of an efficient people mandate augmenting employee experience and business productivity.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Strategic partner - Participates in the development of the department's plans and programs as a strategic partner, but particularly from the perspective of the impact on people.
- Partners with business leaders, to enhance the employee experience for all phases of the employment lifecycle (attracting, developing, retaining) within the organization.
- Change Management - In partnership with the HR Leadership; implements effective people strategies for the business that enable the organization to thrive through periods of change and provides group and one-on-one coaching with leaders, managers and employees at the site to support leadership development, business decision-making, human resources management, problem solving and performance management.
- Talent Management - Enable Career Development, Succession Planning, Performance Management - effective management of High Potential employees as well as laggards, Employee Engagement and organizational change processes, HR Specialists and HR Head to maintain a high performance culture.
- Initiates, delivers and communicates companywide and business-specific programs and initiatives, as appropriate, via partnership with HR leadership, and partners with the HR Shared Services team to ensure the region/business groups receive the necessary services, support and communications from centralized HR functions.
- Upskilling of leadership bench strength - Coaches business managers on employee relations best practices in both individual and collective change processes in order to protect the company and the employees.
- Supports the implementation of organizations and cultures that drive innovation and employee engagement and supports the implementation of structures and strategies to improve individual and organizational performance.
- Partners closely with the HR Shared Services team as well as Legal counsel to ensure policies and procedures comply with local and regional legislation and best practices - and are understood and applied consistently by managers as well as employees.
- Oversees necessary administrative processes (i.e., Payroll, Benefits, Data management and employee mobility) to ensure effectiveness and accuracy in implementation.
- Partners as appropriate to resolve all HR policy inquiries and employee relations issues keeping in mind both the needs of the business and employee advocacy.
Target Population :
300+ employees - a mix of Corporate and hotel staff - with a special focus on the latter ones.
Core Competencies :
- Strong business acumen, including being naturally data-driven, strategic thinking, and operational excellence
- Strong ethics and high integrity
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Passion for Results including decisiveness, sense of urgency and ability to remove obstacles
- Building and Maintaining High Performing Organizations
- Ability to effectively influence change across all levels of the organization as well as deal with ambiguity effectively
- Self- starter
- Highly organized
- Ability to work autonomously while also possessing excellent cross-group collaboration skills
Skills and Qualifications :
- Master degree in Human Resource management, Operations or any other related domain
- More than 6 years of experience of working in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Strong experience working in partnership with leaders and colleagues to drive results.
- Experience interacting with all levels of management/staff and across organizational lines.
- Experience implementing diverse and high impact HR initiatives to support organizational objectives.
- Excellent influencing, leadership, communication skills - particularly within matrix style organizations.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, based on feedback, stakeholder engagement, trend analysis, etc.
- Experience with engagement intervention in manufacturing set up a plus