Talent Acquisition Specialist at OYO Rooms
Views:6264 Applications:657 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:462
OYO Rooms - Corporate HR Business Partner (4-6 yrs)
At OYO, we seek dynamic individuals with a strong customer-focus to help us become the most loved hotel brand in the world-
1. Be the people advisor and partner for the business leaders
2. Build and implement a culture of passion, ownership in the function
3. Provide coaching to business leaders and functional heads on an ongoing basis on leadership, people management, motivating and engaging teams
4. Work with the business on the manpower planning with a short, mid and long term view as part of the AOP process
5. Consistently engage with high potentials/critical talent using formal and informal tools and forums
6. Conduct regular reviews on people strategy, talent management with the RH/ HR Head
7. Provide design inputs on incentive schemes the central HR excellence teams
8. Drive the function specific employee engagement initiatives like employee- leadership connect sessions, town halls, R&R.
9. Ensure accurate and timeline reporting of key data points (recruitment, headcount, cost, attrition, amber feedback, exit feedback) to the business in the form of dashboard, reports etc.
10. Ensure compliance across all HR processes like Induction, POSH training, payroll processing, new joiner and exit process,
11. Work with the TA team to close open mandates
12. Drive the execution of key HR processes like induction, performance management, learning academy.
13. Oversee the employee lifecycle management from offer stage to exit