Senior Executive Human Resources at OYO
Views:2205 Applications:471 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
OYO Rooms - Category Manager - Revenue (2-5 yrs)
Channel development & Portfolio Management :
- Working along with channel owners to drive revenue & business growth for the assigned portfolio.
- New channel development like B2B alliances, localized offline sales, etc.
- Identifying ways to improve revenue across verticals.
- Design processes and solutions to improve overall revenue.
- Driving adoption and impact of the initiatives by working in close coordination with various stakeholders.
Data Orientation :
- Sound understanding of numbers and data; Getting deep into data to understand the cause of poor performance.
- Identifying trends, patterns, outliers and deep dive on core issues.
- Hands on experience in Excel needed, knowledge of R and SQL is a plus.
Stakeholder Management :
- Collaborating extensively with all internal stakeholders - hotel managers, BD, property owners to work on special projects and resolve issues.
- Working with central teams to enhance revenue through better pricing and improved occupancy.
- Responsible for accurate forecasts, trend analysis and sales strategies so that product availability and price are maximized at all times.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in start-up/ ops/ program management role; MBA preferred.
- Experience in an early-stage startup environment and inherent hustle factor would be an advantage.
- Prior experience in managing cross-functional teams.
- Intelligent, enthusiastic and self-motivation driven.