OYO Rooms - Business Analyst (1-4 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Produce regular reports and analysis, write systems queries to gather data, perform data-mining and analysis using tools including MS Excel, MySQL, SQL, Oracle BI and R to identify trends and develop forecasts, as well as identify opportunities for cost savings and quality improvements.
- Identify and lead projects to improve business performance. Own, develop and maintain metrics allowing more granular explanations of Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly business report trends and driving the prioritization of Quality/Cost Improvements projects
- Use scrapping tools and techniques to derive and mine data and get meaningful insights
- Track project issues, concerns, deliverable, and acceptance criteria
- Work with the Finance and Operation Management to forecast and develop operational targets.
- Provide analysis support on Project, New Initiatives and Strategic Decisions Collaborate with business, product and technology teams to implement projects
- Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices and apply when solving business problems
- Working knowledge of a query language SQL/MySQL/Macros/Excel/Hive is a must
- Experience with programming languages like Python/C, R is a must
- Prior experience of working in competitive benchmarking projects/ analysis will be preferred
- Knowledge of any scripting language is strong advantage
- Proficiency with presentations and MS Office is good to have.