OYO Rooms - Business Analyst (1-2 yrs)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Make OYO a data driven organization by creating platforms to better access, interpret and use data in driving day-to-day decisions and business functioning
2. Assist in making key data-related decisions by extracting, analyzing, manipulating, tracking, internally managing and reporting data, as well as Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) by working with cross-functional teams.
3. Partner with business leaders to answer key business questions.
4. Generate insights for other business and product teams by providing them understandable and actionable reports from data
5. Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.
1. Atleast1 year of professional experience in analytics field
2. Degree in Economics, statistics, mathematics, computer science or other quantitative areas
3. Well versed with MS Excel (advanced)/ Google SpreadSheets
4. Should have deep knowledge of SQL to extract and transform data.
5. Proficiency in Python/R programming language, for transforming large data sets into meaningful analyses and reports.
6. Should be able to prioritize in fast-moving complex environment and produce solutions despite complex requirements
7. Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
GOOD TO HAVE:
1. Understanding of big data technology like, AWS, Hive, presto etc
2. Exposure to BI tools like Tableau/Qlik Sense/ Metabase
3. Basic Understanding of statistical modelling principles.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.